Other Sussex PR services
Getting coverage in the local Sussex press isn’t the only service PR Superstar offers. Depending on your short-term and long-term goals, I offer a range of PR services that can help you raise brand awareness, attract new talent locally, reposition the company or launch a new product or service at a national level.
As a guide, my Sussex PR services include:
- Securing coverage in local Sussex based newspapers and magazines through unbeatable relationships with local editors and journalists, as well as at a national and international level.
- Generating positive online coverage through ongoing relationships with digital journalists, bloggers and social media influencers.
- Establishing you and your Sussex based business as thought leaders in your industry so you’re sought out by broadcast and print media across West Sussex and East Sussex.
- Social media guidance to ensure messaging on your social media channels is consistent and appropriate for the audience.
- Using crisis PR comms to handle difficult events calmly, swiftly and discreetly.
- Corporate positioning to help understand your key differentiators and ensure you stand out from your competitors.
- Using reputation management to ensure only quality editorial content and opinion is shared.
- Organising online interviews or live Q&A sessions on social media.
- Managing the publishing of regular online content on your company blog or social media accounts.
- Internal comms activity to ensure employees share the same vision and can become ambassadors for your Sussex business.
- Media training to make sure you or your colleagues are comfortable in front of the camera or when being interviewed by journalists.
Looking for a PR pro for West Sussex or East Sussex that gets real, measurable results? Get in touch with PR Superstar.